By: Department 56 ®
The earliest section of the House of the Seven Gables was built in 1668 for Capt. John Turner. It remained in his family for three generations, descending from John Turner II to John Turner III. Facing south towards Salem Harbor, it was originally a two-room, 2-½-story house with cross-gables and a massive central chimney. This portion now forms the middle of the house.
|Version A:|| Unsigned - not held for artist signing|
|Version B:|| Signed by artist - ships November 2014|
*Out of Stock*
Pin this item in Pinterest!