Bruton Parish Church
By: Department 56 ®
This actual church was named for Bruton, Somersetshire England. Among the men of the Revolution who attended Bruton Parish Church were Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Richard Henry Lee, George Wythe, Patrick Henry and George Mason. The present structure is the third in a series of Anglican houses of worship that began in 1660. In 1781, the church served as a storehouse or hospital during the Battle of Yorktown. Also during the Battle of Williamsburg, the church served as a Union hospital for Northern and Confederate soldiers.
|Version A:|| Unsigned - not held for artist signing|
|Version B:|| Signed by artist - ships November 2014|
Pin this item in Pinterest!
$47.98 - SPECIAL 40% OFF
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping for this item with $100 purchase of Department 56 products
. Valid for destinations within the Continental US only.